Since there has been interesting strategy discussion on these puzzles and by popular request,
I have opened an archive on the last thirty weeks. The discussion section is open for continued posting.
Share and Enjoy
Puzzles 1 to 100 are now available as , just $5.49. 2nd Pack just released!
||Reply to this post|
My key was proving a wrong candidate in C8 with a long chain. It still took all the tools.
- 25 min - chains needed
- Loser - 1 hour ago
- 25 min - some lucky guesses
- Susan - 4 hours ago
- D0ne,but needed chains
- mparmen - 5 hours ago
- 12". Maybe I got lucky, but it wasn't as hard for me as most.
- Maven - 7 hours ago
- 20 min - high/low decision and settis
- ghw - 10 hours ago
- 19 '; with 2 lucky guesses
- Candiru - 10 hours ago
- 29', nice one
- hrw - 11 hours ago
- 28:35 with two lucky guesses!! Quite difficult! No logic solving!?
- joe reitzl - 11 hours ago
- 31 min with one lucky guess
- Astrid - 11 hours ago
- 120 min. Where to place the 5 is decisive!!!
- Mary - 12 hours ago
- ~60 min; finally a real challenge again. Needed 2 chains. Nice one!
- Rafael - 12 hours ago
- out of the bed, str8ts friends!
- Stadtlicht - 12 hours ago